Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Case

Hi, I have the iPhone 13 Pro silicone case but I’ve noticed that it has cracks in it that have ripped little parts of the case. Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a refund or a new case since I have noticed that these were here since I got the case? Thanks in advance☺️

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 8:22 AM

if it's under warranty they they judge it's not because of user handling sure

Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

2 replies

Feb 26, 2022 11:56 PM in response to KianAlli

I too have a problem with the Apple silicone case for my Iphone 13. It is falling apart and is less than 90 days old. I am a disabled man and seldom leave my home. I have never spent $50 for a case, nor have I had a phone case that has fallen apart. My phone cases usually outlive the phone. The problem is that I love this, my first Apple case. Can I get a warranty swap for a credit to buy a different case? Is the leather case sturdier? I appreciate You taking the time to read this, and I thank you for your consideration in this matter. Sincerely, Daniel.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.