Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch was paired to another phone but I had got locked out of that phone and I had to bring it to the apple store and they ended up giving me a new phone and I had to eedo everything because I forgot my Apple ID and stuff on my old phone

My Apple Watch was paired to another phone but I had got locked out of that phone and I had to bring it to the apple store and they ended up giving me a new phone and I had to redo everything because I forgot my Apple ID and stuff on my old phone how do I pair it to my new phone without the apple id

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 5:28 AM

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2022 5:28 AM in response to shamaya178

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

My Apple Watch was paired to another phone but I had got locked out of that phone and I had to bring it to the apple store and they ended up giving me a new phone and I had to eedo everything because I forgot my Apple ID and stuff on my old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.