Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Office 365 multiple accounts

I wonder if somebody could help me on my iPad I have multiple 365 accounts from different companies that I work with.

There seems to be a problem when trying to work on a another company is 365 account even though I have a login in.

So it is very frustrating as I have deadlines and need to fill in Excel, PowerPoint etc and return back to that teams account. So when working in teams and I am sent a file to work on and I need to login to that 365 account it just hangs please see attached photo.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 12:00 AM

Seb143 Said:

"Office 365 multiple accounts: I wonder if somebody could help me on my iPad I have multiple 365 accounts from different companies that I work with. There seems to be a problem when trying to work on a another company is 365 account even though I have a login in.[...]"

-------

Contact Microsoft Support. They are the Developer of the software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 12:00 AM in response to Seb143

Seb143 Said:

"Office 365 multiple accounts: I wonder if somebody could help me on my iPad I have multiple 365 accounts from different companies that I work with. There seems to be a problem when trying to work on a another company is 365 account even though I have a login in.[...]"

-------

Contact Microsoft Support. They are the Developer of the software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Office 365 multiple accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.