Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passes disappearing from Apple Wallet

Morning

After previously having no issues with the Apple Wallet, this morning I downloaded 2 airline boarding passes into it, when I went to view them they literally disappeared in front if my eyes, I tried again on a couple of occasions and rebooted the phone with the same result. I downloaded them on my wife's phone and they were fine and didn't vanish. I tried a couple of other passes I knew I could put into the wallet with the same thing happening both times with the item vanishing! They haven't expired so no idea why this is happening! Any suggestions please?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 7:28 AM

Hello Jonnytheboy,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities and letting us know what’s happening with the passes you are trying to add to the Wallet app.

Does your iPhone have the current iOS 15.3.1 version installed? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Do you automatically archive passes? If so, "To unhide an expired pass, scroll to the bottom of the Wallet stack, tap Expired Passes, choose, the pass, then tap Unhide." Let’s see if unhiding passes will bring them back. See Manage your passes in Wallet on iPhone for details.

If the passes do not reappear, we recommend contacting Apple Support by going to Get Support.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 7:28 AM in response to Jonnytheboy

Hello Jonnytheboy,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities and letting us know what’s happening with the passes you are trying to add to the Wallet app.

Does your iPhone have the current iOS 15.3.1 version installed? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Do you automatically archive passes? If so, "To unhide an expired pass, scroll to the bottom of the Wallet stack, tap Expired Passes, choose, the pass, then tap Unhide." Let’s see if unhiding passes will bring them back. See Manage your passes in Wallet on iPhone for details.

If the passes do not reappear, we recommend contacting Apple Support by going to Get Support.

Have a great day!

Passes disappearing from Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.