Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed out of my iCloud and lost all my contacts and thay are very important please can you help please

Lost contacts because I signed out please help me asap thank you

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 6:59 AM

As per the article If you sign out of iCloud on Mac - Apple Support

If you sign in to iCloud again on your Mac, your iCloud documents and data reappear on your Mac.

The data referred here it is if the contacts box was always turned as on in Mac system preferences Change iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

See a thread Method to sign out from iCloud account . - Apple Community

How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

If you have archived the contacts they can again be reimported from the source to iCloud .

Read Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 6:59 AM in response to Robertgilheaney

As per the article If you sign out of iCloud on Mac - Apple Support

If you sign in to iCloud again on your Mac, your iCloud documents and data reappear on your Mac.

The data referred here it is if the contacts box was always turned as on in Mac system preferences Change iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

See a thread Method to sign out from iCloud account . - Apple Community

How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

If you have archived the contacts they can again be reimported from the source to iCloud .

Read Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

I signed out of my iCloud and lost all my contacts and thay are very important please can you help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.