Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been cloned

Somebody has my phone duplicated or cloned they’re using it right now trying to stop me from getting onto the Internet that kick me out of my Gmail they have completely overtaken a lot of different things I think they’re trying to steal some money for me I’m not sure there’s two different IP addresses on the same phone two different locations I Apple air tagged it and it located on the road and me and there’s Apple AirPods on there and the only thing that should be on my account is this dang iPhone 12 I’m Dallas P.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 9:50 AM

Let's start with a few questions:

• Is this iPhone still lost or stolen or do you still have in it you possession?
  • Did you secure this phone with a passcode or use Face ID?
  • Did you enable "Find My" on this iPhone?
  • Was this phone "jailbroken?"
  • Do you believe that your Apple ID is compromised?

Ref:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2022 9:50 AM in response to Popsmoke101

Let's start with a few questions:

• Is this iPhone still lost or stolen or do you still have in it you possession?
  • Did you secure this phone with a passcode or use Face ID?
  • Did you enable "Find My" on this iPhone?
  • Was this phone "jailbroken?"
  • Do you believe that your Apple ID is compromised?

Ref:

Feb 18, 2022 9:50 AM in response to Popsmoke101

No one cloned your phone. Far, far more likely is they got into your iCloud account by getting/guessing your Apple ID and password. It's impossible to have two IP addresses on one phone. One would be yours, and the other their device.

Login to your account:

https://www.icloud.com

Hopefully, they haven't changed your password and locked you out of your own account.

In the device list, are they any you don't recognize? If not, that is the person in your account who shouldn't be. Click on that device and set it to Lost Mode (activation lock) and then remotely erase it.

Immediately change your password to something much harder to guess. Assume they know all of your 2 factor ID answers and change those.

My iPhone has been cloned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.