Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AMC + Subscription login

I am unable to login to AMC on my Apple TV.. it will not accept my email address and password combo.. I sent a password reset request and now when I login I am being asked to activate an account.. AMC say that can’t help because it’s on the Apple platform.. how do I gain access to this account

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 7:02 AM

To watch AMC+ as tv channel through the Apple TV app, you will need an AMC+ subscription that is started in the Apple TV app. Subscriptions to AMC+ as started outside the Apple TV app are not valid for the tv channels.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

AMC+ tv channel requires sign-in to the Apple TV app on supported devices, and would then be automatic for subscribed channels.

AMC+ as started in the AMC+ app on Apple devices may not be recognized in the AMC+ app on third party streaming devices. To be multi-platform, subscribe with AMC+ directly.

AMC (linear TV) is different from AMC+ (VOD), with different plans.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 7:02 AM in response to tamela192

To watch AMC+ as tv channel through the Apple TV app, you will need an AMC+ subscription that is started in the Apple TV app. Subscriptions to AMC+ as started outside the Apple TV app are not valid for the tv channels.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

AMC+ tv channel requires sign-in to the Apple TV app on supported devices, and would then be automatic for subscribed channels.

AMC+ as started in the AMC+ app on Apple devices may not be recognized in the AMC+ app on third party streaming devices. To be multi-platform, subscribe with AMC+ directly.

AMC (linear TV) is different from AMC+ (VOD), with different plans.

AMC + Subscription login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.