Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Military discount in store w/trade in?

Can I trade in my Macbook Pro in store for a new M2 and use military pricing or do I have to complete the transaction online and then pick up in store?

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 7:49 AM

ewoodrome60 wrote:

Can I trade in my Macbook Pro in store for a new M2 and use military pricing or do I have to complete the transaction online and then pick up in store?

M2 ...?

Veterans and Military Store - Apple

Apple Discounts | Military | ID.me Shop

9 replies

Feb 19, 2022 8:27 AM in response to ewoodrome60

ewoodrome60 wrote:

The newest MacBook Pro with the newest Apple processor.

The current lineup is M1.... nothing changes in the links provided.

you can see more: Mac - Apple

The TOU you agreed to, do not allow for speculation or rumor:

B. Submissions

1. Stay on topic. Apple Support Communities is here to help people use Apple products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not post Submissions about non-technical topics, including:
      1. Speculation or rumors about unannounced products.

ref: Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

Veterans and Military Store - Apple

Apple Discounts | Military | ID.me Shop

Feb 19, 2022 9:26 AM in response to ewoodrome60

ewoodrome60 wrote:

My mistake and I cannot edit original question. My concern then is to trade in my current MacBook Pro in store for a new M1 processor MacBook and receive military discount. Is this possible or do I have to complete transaction online and do store pickup?

You can call your local store and see what they have in stock, and ask them directly, it seem notebook trade in "instore" is an option...

Find a Store - Apple

Military discount in store w/trade in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.