Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music for mac

I started to create a new playlist after selecting two songs. I added some more songs yesterday. I added some more songs today. Within minutes of adding some songs today, Apple Music changed my playlist back to the first two songs chosen for the playlist. The computer or Apple Music deleted all the additions. Why is this happening? Can Apple or I put an end to his frustration? I am starting to HATE Apple Music. I love making playlists for trips but now Apple is messing with me and making me angry. Enough to switch to spotify.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 9:30 AM

The are multiple reports of this issue. Use Feedback - macOS - Apple to bring it to Apple's attention. You may have better luck having changes sync to the cloud immediately after rebooting. You can check your library at https://music.apple.com/ to see that changes are uploading.

tt2

1 reply

apple music for mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.