Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail rules don't work

I set up rules in Mail and they never fire off and do anything. Why and how to debug?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 10:27 PM

I also have rules that are never applied. They're top of the list (I can't add them on icloud.com because icloud.com doesn't let me create a rule for something to go to the inbox, or to never go to spam). I have added the sender to my address list. I have added them as a VIP sender. I have created the rule to never send to junk. I honestly have no idea what else to do at this point to keep my weekly order reminder to come to my inbox.

I continually say this isn't junk too. What gives?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 10:27 PM in response to securesocket

I also have rules that are never applied. They're top of the list (I can't add them on icloud.com because icloud.com doesn't let me create a rule for something to go to the inbox, or to never go to spam). I have added the sender to my address list. I have added them as a VIP sender. I have created the rule to never send to junk. I honestly have no idea what else to do at this point to keep my weekly order reminder to come to my inbox.

I continually say this isn't junk too. What gives?

Mail rules don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.