Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing music across all devices

I have a different amount of songs in my libraries on all of my devices. I've turned off sync music and to some degree it helped, however there are still discrepancies. So how do I get all of my devices in sync. Thanks

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 6:40 AM

Hi jdip101,

It appears that on each of your devices, you are not seeing the same amount of songs in your library. Does it help if you turn on Sync Library one the main device that has the correct library, and then one by one turn on Sync Library for your other devices?

You could also try restarting your devices, which may seem like a simple step but it can sometimes help resolve issues:

Let us know how those steps go or if you've already tried those steps.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 6:40 AM in response to jdip101

Hi jdip101,

It appears that on each of your devices, you are not seeing the same amount of songs in your library. Does it help if you turn on Sync Library one the main device that has the correct library, and then one by one turn on Sync Library for your other devices?

You could also try restarting your devices, which may seem like a simple step but it can sometimes help resolve issues:

Let us know how those steps go or if you've already tried those steps.

Take care.

Syncing music across all devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.