Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C charging cables

I guess this is more of a complaint vs. a question. I understand Apple’s commitment to being eco-friendly but considering the price of our devices Apple shouldn’t assume that we have everything we need to charge them at home especially with the USB-C cables.

If the device doesn’t include an adapter you end up having to go out and spend MORE money (quite a bit of money) to buy one with the new iPads. I have to use a portable charger that I already had to charge my iPad so it takes FOREVER to get fully charged…I’m talking hours to get fully charged.

I get not including the Apple Pencil, keyboard or other non-essential accessories to be environmentally conscious but the ability to simply charge your $1,000 device out of the box is not an unreasonable expectation.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 11:04 AM

I have the 9th Generation and yes I’m referring to the cable that came with it…..Okay, I’m an idiot. I pulled out the box and apparently I must have been so enthralled with the iPad that I didn’t see the adapter that was in the box!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well, that’s your random act of kindness for today!! Thanks so much. I’ll delete the post in a bit so Apple will know that I’m not divorcing them. 🤪🤪🤪

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 11:04 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I have the 9th Generation and yes I’m referring to the cable that came with it…..Okay, I’m an idiot. I pulled out the box and apparently I must have been so enthralled with the iPad that I didn’t see the adapter that was in the box!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well, that’s your random act of kindness for today!! Thanks so much. I’ll delete the post in a bit so Apple will know that I’m not divorcing them. 🤪🤪🤪

USB-C charging cables

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.