Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone screen not responding to touch

Today, my screen has become completely unresponsive. I cannot unlock the iPhone at all. It was working moments before this problem started, but went completely unresponsive when I went to check it again. I was in my bed and on top of it when this happened, so it is possible the pressure from that contributed to it. I looked up force restart and solutions to the problem, but when I try to force restart, the bar on the top that you are supposed to drag(which I can't, because the touch screen is not working) shows up. I tried multiple reset techniques, one of which accidentally called 911, but nothing worked. I tried connecting it to the computer to force a restart, but it needs to be unlocked to interact with the computer, which, as mentioned, I cannot do. Does anyone have a solution?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 11:02 AM

Do you mind me asking how did you fix ur non responsive screen? As I have the same fault

kind regards

matt

5 replies

iPhone screen not responding to touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.