Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering deleted music on iTunes

A few years ago, I deleted an album off my iPod Shuffle. When I connect my iPod to my laptop, I can find the album in the files, but it does not show up as purchased on iTunes. Would there be any way to recover the album? I only have the desktop version of iTunes and not the iPhone app.

iPod Shuffle (4th Gen)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 8:21 AM

I can find the album in the files, but it does not show up as purchased on iTunes.

If you can see the songs in your files, re-add them to your iTunes/Music library. In the File menu, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library and navigate to the files.

Then re-sync your Shuffle.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 8:21 AM in response to emi_ime08

I can find the album in the files, but it does not show up as purchased on iTunes.

If you can see the songs in your files, re-add them to your iTunes/Music library. In the File menu, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library and navigate to the files.

Then re-sync your Shuffle.

Recovering deleted music on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.