Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got a text this morning can that be a hack

I got a strange regular looking text this morning that said 'hello sexy" i responded who is this. no link to anything but when i reverse looked up the number it looks really suspicious and i don't know the person at all, is my phone hacked now> is this possible what do I do.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 8:52 AM

No. Your iPhone is fine. Devices cannot be hacked just by responding to a text. Hopefully you did not give up any login information (Username and Password to an account). If simply responded to a text, then you have nothing to worry about.

Axel F.

2 replies

i got a text this morning can that be a hack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.