Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMovie Green/Blue Screen

Sooo when i go to use the green screen option, I’ll click it and it will go straight back to Cutaway again. How do i fix this?

iMac Pro

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 12:27 AM

That shouldn't be happening. Try deleting preferences and see if that cures it. To delete preferences open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 12:27 AM in response to Th3_rza_

That shouldn't be happening. Try deleting preferences and see if that cures it. To delete preferences open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

-- Rich

IMovie Green/Blue Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.