Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MACBOOK (+ ACCESSORIES) SHIPPING BOX’S IDEAL SIZE?

Hello.

My partner and I are selling 3 MacBooks (and other electronics including a 15.6” laptop) online: a MacBook Pro 2019, a MacBook Air 2019 and a MacBook Air 2017.

We currently don’t offer shipping, but we’d like to start to….except we have no idea of what size the shipping boxes should be in order to comfortably store the MacBook inside its original box, a couple of covers and accessories like usb-c hubs, with everything wrapped in layers of bubblewrap.

Does everybody know the most fitting measurements for that?

Thank you so much in advance and have a great week. :)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 5:12 AM

a.gandi wrote:

Hello.
My partner and I are selling 3 MacBooks (and other electronics including a 15.6” laptop) online: a MacBook Pro 2019, a MacBook Air 2019 and a MacBook Air 2017.
We currently don’t offer shipping, but we’d like to start to….except we have no idea of what size the shipping boxes should be in order to comfortably store the MacBook inside its original box, a couple of covers and accessories like usb-c hubs, with everything wrapped in layers of bubblewrap.

see the tech specs—Compare MacBook Pro's—

https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/

The MacBook Pro box itself is only 16" x 12" x 3" - but it comes in a shipping box, which (in my case anyway) was 18 1/4" x 14" x 5 1/2" and weighed about 10 lbs.

The 16” MBP measures 14 1/8’ x 9 5/8’

MacBook Pro 13” weighs about 4 lbs, 12 oz. The original box measures about 13.0” x 9.5” x 2.2”

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 5:12 AM in response to a.gandi

a.gandi wrote:

Hello.

see the tech specs—Compare MacBook Pro's—

https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/

The MacBook Pro box itself is only 16" x 12" x 3" - but it comes in a shipping box, which (in my case anyway) was 18 1/4" x 14" x 5 1/2" and weighed about 10 lbs.

The 16” MBP measures 14 1/8’ x 9 5/8’

MacBook Pro 13” weighs about 4 lbs, 12 oz. The original box measures about 13.0” x 9.5” x 2.2”

Feb 21, 2022 6:15 AM in response to leroydouglas

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’ve been searching for the measurements of the 13” MacBook’s box for ages. Now I finally have some guide references.

I know the cardboard shipping box you’re referring to. I do have the one my MacBook Pro M1 came in, but I can’t use it because it only fits the MacBook and not the accessories - especially once everything gets bubblewrapped.

MACBOOK (+ ACCESSORIES) SHIPPING BOX’S IDEAL SIZE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.