Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account won't load on Iphone

Hi, so for the past few days I haven't been able to access the account page on the app store. I just get a perpetual loading screen no matter how long I wait. I also can't seem to buy anything or download any new apps, they also just load forever. I'm not sure what to do to fix this, I couldn't find anything for my specific issue on Google.

I can't sign out of my Apple ID on my phone, as it seems like everything will be deleted if I do?? Or am I misunderstanding? Will provide screenshots if asked. Thanks.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 8:50 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

Apps won’t downloaded.  *

App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - If you can't connect   *

App unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.  *

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart. See the section towards the end of the article.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

If you sign out, the data will be removed, but when you sign back in and set up iCloud syncing, the data will sync back to the phone. Or where it shows Keep a copy of, slide the switches to the right to keep a copy of the data on the phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 8:50 AM in response to nikolai260

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

Apps won’t downloaded.  *

App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - If you can't connect   *

App unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.  *

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch    *

Try a forced restart. See the section towards the end of the article.

Reset Device. -

If necessary

Hard reset.     

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

If you sign out, the data will be removed, but when you sign back in and set up iCloud syncing, the data will sync back to the phone. Or where it shows Keep a copy of, slide the switches to the right to keep a copy of the data on the phone.

Account won't load on Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.