Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail

Hello - I had to wipe my new phone and get everything redownloaded. It will not let me access my voicemail. When I click on voicemail, it says "call voicemail" and asks for my password, which I do not have. When I try to change the password for my voicemail in settings it does not let me and says "Try Again Later". How can I access my voicemail and allow other individuals to leave voicemails?

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:45 AM

The voicemail settings are controlled by the carrier.

Which number your voicemail box is, that’s depending on your carrier, check via Google or contact your carrier.

An example how it works with my carrier:

Call voicemail box xxxx and press 11 for the main menu. Choose 2 for the personal settings of your voicemail. Choose 3 for PIN code and choose a 4 digit code. You can also change your pin code here and indicate when your voicemail should ask for the pin code.

FYI: if you enter an incorrect code 3 times and you will receive a temporary code via SMS. You can change that later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 11:45 AM in response to karol110

The voicemail settings are controlled by the carrier.

Which number your voicemail box is, that’s depending on your carrier, check via Google or contact your carrier.

An example how it works with my carrier:

Call voicemail box xxxx and press 11 for the main menu. Choose 2 for the personal settings of your voicemail. Choose 3 for PIN code and choose a 4 digit code. You can also change your pin code here and indicate when your voicemail should ask for the pin code.

FYI: if you enter an incorrect code 3 times and you will receive a temporary code via SMS. You can change that later.

Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.