Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you stop hide my email

how do you stop hide my email

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 11:58 AM

See the "How do you deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" section in the support document you posted from.

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too. As the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 11:58 AM in response to llawson59

See the "How do you deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" section in the support document you posted from.

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too. As the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

How do you stop hide my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.