Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if iphone is lost and "find my phone app " is off would it be able to recovered

i've lost my iphone on saturday and it seems like " find my phone was off ..so would i be able to recover it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 2:52 PM

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

To find your device, sign in to iCloud.com/find. Or use the Find My app on another Apple device that you own.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

and the the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 2:52 PM in response to kar6

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

To find your device, sign in to iCloud.com/find. Or use the Find My app on another Apple device that you own.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

and the the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

if iphone is lost and "find my phone app " is off would it be able to recovered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.