Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some Apps and web pages won’t connect after upgrading to iPadOS 15.3.1

After updating to iPadOS 15.3.1 I cannot get my mail from a third party service, specifically Netaddress.com. The mail app will not connect to that site, and when I try to get to their web page, I get a “server cannot be found” error, trying several different browsers.

The site is up, as I can access it from my notebook computer, AND I can access it from my iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 15.3.1. Installed on it. The Mail app on the iPhone works fine.

I also have connection problems with Xbox Live apps, such as Wordament. I now have to log in every time I start the game.

i have a 7th gen 10.2” iPad (2019?) with Wi-Fi)+Cellular.

is anyone else having problems with internet connections and apps not keeping settings in iPadOS 15.3.1?

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 1:12 AM

2 replies

Feb 23, 2022 6:46 AM in response to SnowSnake

Hello SnowSnake,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPad is having some network related issues after updating to the latest OS version. We'll walk through some steps to see if we can narrow down what might be going on. First, does the issue with mail seem to be specific to that provider? Do you have another account configured that works without issue?

When using a web browser, which app are you using on your iPad?

Have you tested both Mail and the Xbox Live apps you mentioned while your iPad was connected to a different Wi-Fi network or even using a Personal Hotspot?

Finally, we have some recommended steps for Wi-Fi connection issues. Walk through this article and let us know how your iPad is doing:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

We look forward to working on this with you.

Best regards.

Feb 26, 2022 6:50 AM in response to SnowSnake

I have this problem too. I have two iPad Pro’s, one has updated itself to 15.3.1 and none of my 7 email accounts are now viewable. All are working just fine on my other iPad and my iPhone. The iPad that is no longer working for emails (it will not show any emails and closes itself when I try to open the page) is connected to the Wi-Fi- the same Wi-Fi as my other devices. I can do google searches, etc, without issue. I have tried the various ideas suggested on YouTube and unfortunately none have worked. Really need to get this fixed. Help!! I am a 66 year old non-tech self-employed person.

Some Apps and web pages won’t connect after upgrading to iPadOS 15.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.