Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding date to the time displayed in the upper right corner (with no additional clicks)

Hi,

I'd like to just see the date in the upper right hand corner everyday with out having to go into another window. Does anyone know how to do this? It's not a regular setting, it's an OS hack.

I have High Sierra.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 7:45 AM

7 replies

Feb 22, 2022 7:56 AM in response to KuroshIII

KuroshIII wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to just see the date in the upper right hand corner everyday with out having to go into another window. Does anyone know how to do this? It's not a regular setting, it's an OS hack.

I have High Sierra.

Thanks

The User ( you ) will not get a suggestion on how to " hack " macOS of any version on the Apple Support Community.

Such requests are prohibited

Mar 17, 2022 11:33 AM in response to annchrisbens

Start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

Does Sys Prefs>Sate & Time>Clock have Show Date & Time checked?

Does Sys Prefs>Network>Wifi have Show Wifi Status checked?

Adding date to the time displayed in the upper right corner (with no additional clicks)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.