Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting my music

I was on a family plan with a friend of mine and her bank acct went negative and i woke up and my music was gone. Close to 3,000 songs were gone. I was wondering how i could get them back?

can i make a new plan JUST for myself and get all my songs back? Or would i have to start fresh?

could i put my DC on file and pay it and then get them back? I had my iCloud on but they are still gone

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 10:15 AM

Apple Music libraries will be removed if the subscription cannot be paid for any reason. Apple does not offer a time frame for this to happen, but its very quick.

If you leave the Family group, and start you own plan, you may one able to get your songs back if its done quickly. Otherwise, yes., all songs will have been removed, and you will have to start over from scratch to recreate your library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 10:15 AM in response to LaurenB84

Apple Music libraries will be removed if the subscription cannot be paid for any reason. Apple does not offer a time frame for this to happen, but its very quick.

If you leave the Family group, and start you own plan, you may one able to get your songs back if its done quickly. Otherwise, yes., all songs will have been removed, and you will have to start over from scratch to recreate your library.

Getting my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.