Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera problems

After I got the update my camera stopped working. How can I fix this?

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:17 PM

savanna82 Said:

"Camera problems: After I got the update my camera stopped working. How can I fix this?"

-------

Two things here:

First, Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

Did you Get a Replaced Camera?:

If you are getting notifications about a camera being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine camera. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 8:17 PM in response to savanna82

savanna82 Said:

"Camera problems: After I got the update my camera stopped working. How can I fix this?"

-------

Two things here:

First, Go Here: If the Camera or Flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't Working - Apple Support

Did you Get a Replaced Camera?:

If you are getting notifications about a camera being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine camera. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support

Camera problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.