Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typing while in full screen

Is there any way to turn off this notification??? O m g it gets me so annoyed I really want to punch my I pad but then I think of how much it cost and then I it pops back up. So it does it while I'm playing a game on the internet .... on safari ... and added the page to my home screen and still does it

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 12:05 AM

I suggest that you contact that app's developer team, explain your problem, and ask them for help.

Use these instructions:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Feb 23, 2022 4:03 AM in response to Ssnoop

You are presumably accessing an online gaming website, using a web browser - as opposed to using an game App that is actually installed on your iPad.

The warning that you see is a privacy warning - intended to warn and protect you from security exploits that are commonly deployed by threat actors via unscrupulous websites. The best advice might be to avoid accessing websites where you see this warning - as you may be unknowingly the victim of attempted fraud.

Otherwise, assuming that the gaming site is not malicious (which will perhaps be difficult for you to establish yourself), try using a different web browser App; if you are using Safari, maybe try using Firefox or Chrome. Do you see the same issue? If so, my previous advice stands.

A further option is to search the Apple App Store for a gaming App - as many bona-fide online gaming sites have a corresponding App available from the App Store.

Typing while in full screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.