Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crash report on 12.2

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with a few apps on 12.2 Monterey (though I'm not sure it's because of the OS version).

They all seem to have the same problem. They boot and crash and generate a crash report (below crash report from the Artlantis app):

I will be grateful for your help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:04 AM

The report really provides no useful info to me.

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems.

Have you went to the developer's support site.Maybe there is /are updates.

If still problems:

Download and run this app so we can find more information about your installation.

https://etrecheck.com/upgrade

It shows what is launched and other information and is very useful in finding causes of problems. After you first launch the app make sure you check Enable full disk access in the box in lower left.

After running the app use the app's feature to paste to clipboard. Then paste it in the text box for a reply in this forum click on the addition text icon. This is because the normal reply text box limits how much you can type.

No personal identifiable information is contained if the app output. The app was written for a person who is contributor to these Apple Support Communities

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 7:04 AM in response to Sztuka42

The report really provides no useful info to me.

Try booting to Safe Mode. That boot up takes minutes and clears caches and other things that may resolve your problem.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

A lot of times just boot to Safe Mode followed by normal boot resolves problems.

Have you went to the developer's support site.Maybe there is /are updates.

If still problems:

Download and run this app so we can find more information about your installation.

https://etrecheck.com/upgrade

It shows what is launched and other information and is very useful in finding causes of problems. After you first launch the app make sure you check Enable full disk access in the box in lower left.

After running the app use the app's feature to paste to clipboard. Then paste it in the text box for a reply in this forum click on the addition text icon. This is because the normal reply text box limits how much you can type.

No personal identifiable information is contained if the app output. The app was written for a person who is contributor to these Apple Support Communities

Feb 23, 2022 7:21 AM in response to Sztuka42

EDITED

You are welcome and thank you too.

Do come back to the Apple Support Communities ( ASC )  in the future, if / or when additional question may arise

Notice running Monterey 12.2. There is an additional update to current version 12.2.1

A Time Machine Backup  is very useful and can be used to Revert to Previous Working macOS Before attempting the 12.2.1 update as good computer practices.

Crash report on 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.