Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Serviceprogram Keyboard

accidentally found out that my MacBook has a problem which is covered by a service program of apple. Unfortunately i am half year late, because the program is just valid for 4 years after purchase which I actually can not understand. No-one contacted me that my MacBook has potentially a problem which is caused by the producer.

Serviceprogramm für Tastaturen des MacBook, MacBook Air und MacBook Pro – Apple Support

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:30 AM

janfrommünchen wrote:

accidentally found out that my MacBook has a problem which is covered by a service program of apple. Unfortunately i am half year late, because the program is just valid for 4 years after purchase which I actually can not understand. No-one contacted me that my MacBook has potentially a problem which is caused by the producer.

Serviceprogramm für Tastaturen des MacBook, MacBook Air und MacBook Pro – Apple Support

Contact Apple directly and see what they can do for you...

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 9:30 AM in response to janfrommünchen

janfrommünchen wrote:

Contact Apple directly and see what they can do for you...

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Serviceprogram Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.