Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find my iPhone if i don't have another apple device to get past 2 factor authentication?

how do i find my iPhone if i don't have another apple device to get past 2 factor authentication?

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:36 AM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find -- no two-factor code is needed.

Even though you can do that to find a phone, I would strongly encourage setting up one or more trusted phone numbers (for access to other areas of iCloud, etc). The trusted phone numbers can be Androids, landlines, friend's or relative's phones. See information in Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 9:36 AM in response to Tom7143

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find -- no two-factor code is needed.

Even though you can do that to find a phone, I would strongly encourage setting up one or more trusted phone numbers (for access to other areas of iCloud, etc). The trusted phone numbers can be Androids, landlines, friend's or relative's phones. See information in Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.