Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't iTunes back up my music to the cloud?

My music used to be backed up to the cloud every time I attached my iPhone, but I can't even find my music on the iCloud anymore. I need some help. I have restored my music from an external hard drive file, but cannot get it to back up in iTunes.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:13 AM

Raemey wrote:

My music used to be backed up to the cloud every time I attached my iPhone, but I can't even find my music on the iCloud anymore. I need some help. I have restored my music from an external hard drive file, but cannot get it to back up in iTunes.

Only purchased music is included in backup What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 10:13 AM in response to Raemey

Raemey wrote:

Only purchased music is included in backup What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Why won't iTunes back up my music to the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.