Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad locked!

My daughter’s iPad is locked because of repeated attempts in typing a forgotten passcode. Now we have no access to it. Can I sign into her account, from MY iPHONE, and change her settings to get back into her iPad? Will doing so unlock her iPad? Will my iPhone be affected when I sign out of my own Apple ID to fix hers (if it’s possible to do so)?

I have never had so many problems setting up an iPad as with this new one! It has been going on for 2 weeks. I’ve called Apple Support 3-4 times with no resolve or resolution in getting her new iPad set up! I’ve gone through several ‘new’ email accounts because I was getting error messages that the ID or passwords were wrong, when they weren’t. And, I have been charged over 200 dollars on my credit card, by Apple, for things I didn’t ask for nor have access to!

This has been the most horrific experience I have had in setting up an iPad or tablet! I’m surely disappointed in Apple products, Apple Billing & Apple Support. Once my current devices are old, not brand new like they are now, I will not purchase another Apple device or Apple services!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 6:41 AM

Hello ~ Any help here?

If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

1 reply

IPad locked!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.