Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting ‘privacy warning’ below my Wi-Fi name. Is there a way to remove this?

See above question

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:17 PM

This is a notice that your router is not using the latest security settings. Check your router's manual for directions to change settings. If you have no manual, use the internet to find information for your router's make and model. Some routers are provided as part of your internet provider's equipment. If this is the case, you will need to notify them. These are the latest settings recommended by Apple...

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 12:17 PM in response to Brandyman239

This is a notice that your router is not using the latest security settings. Check your router's manual for directions to change settings. If you have no manual, use the internet to find information for your router's make and model. Some routers are provided as part of your internet provider's equipment. If this is the case, you will need to notify them. These are the latest settings recommended by Apple...

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

I am getting ‘privacy warning’ below my Wi-Fi name. Is there a way to remove this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.