Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I have a privacy warning when connected to Wi-Fi I never had this before and how do I fix it. And be secure

Why do I have a privacy warning when I connect to Wi-Fi I never had this before and how do I fix it to make sure I and family are secure when using Wi-Fi

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 6:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 6:31 AM

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards in this article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 6:31 AM in response to donell144

See -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

About privacy and security warnings

If your Apple device shows a privacy warning or weak-security warning about a Wi-Fi network, that network could expose information about your device. Apple recommends connecting to Wi-Fi networks that meet or exceed the security standards in this article.

Why do I have a privacy warning when connected to Wi-Fi I never had this before and how do I fix it. And be secure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.