Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I no longer own any apple products but keep getting charged .99cents a month for cloud storage. How can I cancel if I have none of theses products?

I no longer own any apple products but keep getting charged .99cents a month for cloud storage. How can I cancel if I have none of theses products?

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:53 PM

If you have iCloud for Windows on a Windows computer you can cancel from that. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If not and if you don't want to install it, see the following from the same support article:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 12:53 PM in response to syoung40

If you have iCloud for Windows on a Windows computer you can cancel from that. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If not and if you don't want to install it, see the following from the same support article:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.