Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Amazon prime is not working on Apple TV+ . It did work now it just doesn’t open when I click the remote. My prime is paid so it can’t be that.

My prime streaming is not working on Apple TV+

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:12 PM

On what device is this happening? Do you have the Apple TV box? Which model?

What is its version system software? Is it up-to-date? Are your apps up-to-date?

Try this for any misbehaving app (on Apple TV 4th generation or later):

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 6:12 PM in response to Westlake891

On what device is this happening? Do you have the Apple TV box? Which model?

What is its version system software? Is it up-to-date? Are your apps up-to-date?

Try this for any misbehaving app (on Apple TV 4th generation or later):

Feb 27, 2022 3:17 PM in response to Urquhart1244

On Apple TV+, there are all the streaming products like Netflix, Hulu, Prime video, etc. I can click on Netflix and have been able in the past to get Hulu and Prime Video when I click it on.

all of a sudden, the steaming on Prime and Hulu are not working through Apple TV+. Prime , Hulu and Apple TV are all paid, so I don’t understand why it doesn’t work anymore. Apple TV is on my Samsung smart Tv. Can you help me?

My Amazon prime is not working on Apple TV+ . It did work now it just doesn’t open when I click the remote. My prime is paid so it can’t be that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.