Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage issue

I'm facing a problem recently with my iMessage service. I don't get message from various local services. I used my carrier in other device to check, but messages work fine on that device. It's really upsetting for me. Is there any solution to reboot iMessage app or use any other app instead of iMessage?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 8:06 AM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2022 8:49 AM in response to muntahina

muntahina wrote:

I'm facing a problem recently with my iMessage service. I don't get message from various local services. I used my carrier in other device to check, but messages work fine on that device. It's really upsetting for me. Is there any solution to reboot iMessage app or use any other app instead of iMessage?

What various local service? imessage is between 2 Apple products, text message is between iphone and a non Apple product. IF you have issue with text message you will need to let your cellular data provider know.

iMessage issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.