Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Airpod Pro (right ear) is not working and as far as I can tell it is not charging either. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this problem?

My Airpod Pro (right side) is not working and as far as I can tell it is not charging either. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this problem?

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 7:23 PM

Did you try these steps;

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

2 replies

Feb 25, 2022 11:17 PM in response to Lee763

Lee763 Said:

"My Airpod Pro (right side) is not working and as far as I can tell it is not charging either. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this problem?"

-------

Clean the Case:

Seems there is debris may be in the AirPods Case. So, open it up, and get debris out. Get a wooden toothpick, and a bring light in there, seeing if there is anything you get tap to pull out of it. No success? Use an ear swab to get the rest of it out.

My Airpod Pro (right ear) is not working and as far as I can tell it is not charging either. Can you suggest what I can do to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.