Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, ive just bought a sealed iphone se 2020 !online. the first screens is ' remote management by coliiers international property' then ihave to sign in to my microsoft account. but it keeps saying they are having trouble signing me in ! .

hi, ive just bought a sealed iphone se 2020 !online. the first screens is ' remote management by coliiers international property' then ihave to sign in to my microsoft account. but it keeps saying they are having trouble signing me in ! And won’t let me go any further.I’ve been trying for 3 days. I’ve had iPhones before but never had any problems like this

please help

thank you

Andy

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:37 AM

Contact the store where you bought it, & ask your money back, looks like you have bought certainly an iPhone that belongs to a company.

7 replies

hi, ive just bought a sealed iphone se 2020 !online. the first screens is ' remote management by coliiers international property' then ihave to sign in to my microsoft account. but it keeps saying they are having trouble signing me in ! .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.