Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi Auto-Join issue

My iPhone is not Auto-Joining any of my known networks, I have to toggle the Wi-Fi button off and on. Once I toggle the switch, it connects to the network automatically. I have Auto-Join enabled and this happens across several different locations, which rules out a router issue. To be clear I doesn’t lose the connection at all. I can be on my home Wi-Fi then leave and go to my sisters house and the phone won’t connect automatically. I then leave my sisters and go home only yo have the same issue. Any ideas?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:37 AM

Well, thank you for response yet this solution DOES NOT work for me. Actually it does but for only one connection (so after doing that my MacBook Pro IS connecting automatically but only ONCE, after that I need to MANUALLY connect to my iPhone EVERY SINGLE TIME) and, after disconnecting/rebooting/putting Mac to sleep I MUST manually connect again and repeat whole process. Is it REALLY so hard for Apple IT departament to write code which WILL work properly withe THEIRS devices??? And this problem persisit since Catalina :(. Guys, DO something finally apart of taking hard-earned money from our pockets :(.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 1:37 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Well, thank you for response yet this solution DOES NOT work for me. Actually it does but for only one connection (so after doing that my MacBook Pro IS connecting automatically but only ONCE, after that I need to MANUALLY connect to my iPhone EVERY SINGLE TIME) and, after disconnecting/rebooting/putting Mac to sleep I MUST manually connect again and repeat whole process. Is it REALLY so hard for Apple IT departament to write code which WILL work properly withe THEIRS devices??? And this problem persisit since Catalina :(. Guys, DO something finally apart of taking hard-earned money from our pockets :(.

Wi-Fi Auto-Join issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.