Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded storage for my iPhone, it’s a whole lot more than I need for my phone. How can I share this with my iPad?

I upgraded storage for my iPhone, I thought I’d be able to use it for both my iPhone and iPad. That doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s much to much for my iPhone alone. How can I share it with both devices?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 9:52 PM

TheBarbataFam Said:

"I upgraded storage for my iPhone, it’s a whole lot more than I need for my phone. How can I share this with my iPad?: I upgraded storage for my iPhone, I thought I’d be able to use it for both my iPhone and iPad. That doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s much to much for my iPhone alone. How can I share it with both devices?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchased Storage:

Which storage? Storage on your iPhone? OR storage from Google?

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 9:52 PM in response to TheBarbataFam

TheBarbataFam Said:

"I upgraded storage for my iPhone, it’s a whole lot more than I need for my phone. How can I share this with my iPad?: I upgraded storage for my iPhone, I thought I’d be able to use it for both my iPhone and iPad. That doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s much to much for my iPhone alone. How can I share it with both devices?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchased Storage:

Which storage? Storage on your iPhone? OR storage from Google?

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

I upgraded storage for my iPhone, it’s a whole lot more than I need for my phone. How can I share this with my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.