Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So how do I access Apple TV subcription if I don't have app on my Mac

My husband set up family sharing with me. How do I access his Apple TV+ on my Mac mini?

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 3:27 PM

Apple has posted in All the ways to watch Apple TV+ the various ways you can watch Apple TV+

The requirement for a Mac are listed in Watch on a Mac and this is macOS 10.15 Catalina. You have mentioned that you have macOS 10.14 Mojave on your computer and this will mean you will have to upgrade your Mac Mini.

The support document macOS Catalina - Technical Specifications says you need a Late 2012 model Mac Mini or newer to be able to upgrade.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 3:27 PM in response to Olepar

Apple has posted in All the ways to watch Apple TV+ the various ways you can watch Apple TV+

The requirement for a Mac are listed in Watch on a Mac and this is macOS 10.15 Catalina. You have mentioned that you have macOS 10.14 Mojave on your computer and this will mean you will have to upgrade your Mac Mini.

The support document macOS Catalina - Technical Specifications says you need a Late 2012 model Mac Mini or newer to be able to upgrade.

So how do I access Apple TV subcription if I don't have app on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.