Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location History On Apple Watch

I lost my apple watch back in late November or Early December and have it in lost mode. However, because of a bug, the "last" location of it is updated everyday even though it should most definitely be dead by now and I am positive that I'm not just carrying it around with me in my car or bag. Is there a way that I can see the location history of my watch?

I've seen the threads about how to see iPhone location history, but it does not show the history, only my top three places and how often my location has been tracked in the last 60-ish days. I have the setting turned on and have had it on for at least as long ago as me losing my watch in the first place. I also have had the setting to send its location to Apple when the battery level becomes critical for at least as long as it has been lost, but I'm not sure how to access that location.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 5:39 PM

Did you ever figure something out??? Having the same issue

2 replies

Feb 28, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Finneaas

Hi Finneaas,

We see your Apple Watch is "updating" its location daily, and is inaccurate.

As to the location history of the Apple Watch, the best way to track any previous location would be via your paired iPhone in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services. If you have "Significant Locations" there, it may reveal recent locations for your device.

As to the issue with it updating with the wrong location and logically after the battery should have died, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for additional assistance.

Take care.

Location History On Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.