Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location history of apple watch.

There HAS to be a way to track my watch's location independent of my phone. It has cellular and it was on when I'm pretty sure I was no longer near it. I'm near positive it's at my house but would love to verify it. Please don't tell me look it up via siginificant locations because that is obviously useless. The phone and watch apparently sharing this service is bad enough but to add to it is the fact that it won't even show me past the past three locations it deemed important.

Please someone have an answer for this. My GPS in my house for some reason is very accurate and it would be nice to have an idea of where to focus my already pretty well exhaustive search efforts.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 11:00 PM

You can use the Find app on other Apple devices and on icloud.com.

Once the battery runs down, the watch no longer communicates with anything and the Find app just offers history.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 11:00 PM in response to GCMedic05

You can use the Find app on other Apple devices and on icloud.com.

Once the battery runs down, the watch no longer communicates with anything and the Find app just offers history.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Location history of apple watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.