Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest update IOS 15.3.1

After the latest update My IPad ( 7th generation) will no longer stay connected to the WiFi unless I’m close to the router. I didn’t have the issue with my phone or other devices. I’ve gone through and clicked on forget this network and tried to reconnect but it didn’t work. I’ve reset the IPad to new but still didn’t work. I’ve talked with support on 2 different calls about 2 hours each. Still couldn’t get the issue resolved. On the last call they decided to exchange. A couple of days ago I received the exchange and it still doesn’t work. I’ve contacted our WiFi company and couldn’t find anything wrong. The thing is all the other devices are working. We have the main router and an extender. Any suggestions I’m not sure what else to do. I think it has to do with the last update. The IPad was working before the update.

Also I’m not connected to a VPN.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 10:05 AM

Check your router settings:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Latest update IOS 15.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.