Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using wallet without credit cards

I would like to use wallet to carry tickets and passes but I do not want to enter any credit cards. Can this be done? also where can I find wallet on my phone.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:31 PM

where can I find wallet on my phone.

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have find the app, tap on the app (don’t open the app), then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

See this Apple article: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

You'll have the option to add a Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Card, or transit card in certain cities, so that depends on your country.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Dog9

where can I find wallet on my phone.

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have find the app, tap on the app (don’t open the app), then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

See this Apple article: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

You'll have the option to add a Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Card, or transit card in certain cities, so that depends on your country.

using wallet without credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.