Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

using wallet without credit cards

I would like to use wallet to carry tickets and passes but I do not want to enter any credit cards. Can this be done? also where can I find wallet on my phone.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:31 PM

where can I find wallet on my phone.

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have find the app, tap on the app (don’t open the app), then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

See this Apple article: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

You'll have the option to add a Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Card, or transit card in certain cities, so that depends on your country.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Dog9

where can I find wallet on my phone.

Use App Library to search Wallet app, see this Apple article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have find the app, tap on the app (don’t open the app), then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

See this Apple article: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

You'll have the option to add a Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Card, or transit card in certain cities, so that depends on your country.

using wallet without credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.