Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my watch fixed? The front glass popped off

Can I get my watch fixed for free? The front glass screen popped off

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:24 PM

It's unlikely your watch is still within its one year manufacturer warranty. When the screen pops off an Apple Watch, it's most often because the battery is old, has swelled, which pushed the watch face off and the watch cannot be fixed. It has to be replaced. You can see the cost of what is called an Out of Warranty replacement watch, but depending on the model watch you own, it may not be wise investment. If it's a pretty old or out of date watch, it would make more sense to just buy a new watch as opposed to paying the price for a replacement watch.

See this link for Out of Warranty prices --> watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 5:24 PM in response to Mhmbr1

It's unlikely your watch is still within its one year manufacturer warranty. When the screen pops off an Apple Watch, it's most often because the battery is old, has swelled, which pushed the watch face off and the watch cannot be fixed. It has to be replaced. You can see the cost of what is called an Out of Warranty replacement watch, but depending on the model watch you own, it may not be wise investment. If it's a pretty old or out of date watch, it would make more sense to just buy a new watch as opposed to paying the price for a replacement watch.

See this link for Out of Warranty prices --> watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Can I get my watch fixed? The front glass popped off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.