Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID password on MacBook Air running up to date software

Today I had to change my Apple ID password 4 times, I am really wondering what is going on. I have a few apple products so it takes a while to go through this process.

How do I make sure this problem stops. For years I had the same password now it has become a challenge to keep it for one hour.

No one uses my MacBook or my iPad.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 1:48 PM

Hello.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Sometimes after updating your Apple ID password, you might have to update your sign-in information. We would like to share a helpful resource with you that can guide you through the steps you will need to take:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If your issue is something completely different, please share some additional details with us. The more in-depth the details, the better we'll be able to assist you. Feel free to keep us posted. Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 1:48 PM in response to Int24

Hello.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Sometimes after updating your Apple ID password, you might have to update your sign-in information. We would like to share a helpful resource with you that can guide you through the steps you will need to take:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If your issue is something completely different, please share some additional details with us. The more in-depth the details, the better we'll be able to assist you. Feel free to keep us posted. Cheers.

Apple ID password on MacBook Air running up to date software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.