Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro max laging and doesn’t provide 90 fps

I had buy recently need iphone 13 only because i had know it supports 90fps in pubg. When switch from 60 to 90 fps it lags too much it feels like i am using 30 fps phone. i m very disappointed by apple that still the don’t fix the problem.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 9:27 AM

Getting 90 FPS would require that your cellular/wireless Internet connection can support the data transfer rates required by PUBG. Have you simply tried other connecting your iPhone to another Internet source to see if can help?

Regardless, I'm not sure Apple is aware of any issues, specifically with this app. Also, where did you get the information that your iPhone 13 can support playing PUBG @ 90 FPS?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 9:27 AM in response to fayazalilashari

Getting 90 FPS would require that your cellular/wireless Internet connection can support the data transfer rates required by PUBG. Have you simply tried other connecting your iPhone to another Internet source to see if can help?

Regardless, I'm not sure Apple is aware of any issues, specifically with this app. Also, where did you get the information that your iPhone 13 can support playing PUBG @ 90 FPS?

Mar 2, 2022 1:00 AM in response to Tesserax

Dear i know from different sources from youtubers and different websites even when install the PUBG i found the 90 fps option on PUBG app default graphics settings. And iPhone 13 pro max supports 120hz Refresh rate panel. I don’t know from where the problem exits? If its from apple then the should fix the problem but if its from the PUBG App then apple should inform the PUBG developer for that problem to solve the problem because it effects apple’s reputation.

Mar 3, 2022 9:57 AM in response to Tesserax

Dear i know from different sources from youtubers and different websites even when install the PUBG i found the 90 fps option on PUBG app default graphics settings. And iPhone 13 pro max supports 120hz Refresh rate panel. I don’t know from where the problem exits? If its from apple then the should fix the problem but if its from the PUBG App then apple should inform the PUBG developer for that problem to solve the problem because it effects apple’s reputation.

Apr 13, 2022 7:52 AM in response to Tesserax

iPhone 13 Pro max laging and doesn’t provide 90 fps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.