Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two rings then straight to voicemail

Hi everyone I have just received my new iPhone and unfortunately any incoming calls only ring twice and then transfer to voicemail mail making it impossible to actually answer any calls. I’ve owned iPhones for many years but have no idea how to rectify this problem or if it’s a device issue. Any help is gratefully received.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 8:56 AM

Snellwell wrote:

Hi everyone I have just received my new iPhone and unfortunately any incoming calls only ring twice and then transfer to voicemail mail making it impossible to actually answer any calls. I’ve owned iPhones for many years but have no idea how to rectify this problem or if it’s a device issue. Any help is gratefully received.

Contact your cellular data provider and let them know.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 8:56 AM in response to Snellwell

Snellwell wrote:

Contact your cellular data provider and let them know.

Mar 2, 2022 9:23 AM in response to razmee209

Thanks for replying. I have contacted them to ask if there is a code I could access or lengthen the amount of time the phone rings or even if my sim needs updating. This is a problem they have apparently not come across before so apart from checking I haven’t put do not disturb on accidentally, they couldn’t come up with anything. If all else fails I’ll try turning off voicemail.

Two rings then straight to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.