Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore

Hey. I have a question. A friend from Finland sent me an application as a gift to the mail purchased from the AppStore. I'm in Russia, and I can't get it because it writes that the code is available only in Finland. What should I do in that case?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:12 AM

A friend from Finland sent me an application as a gift to the mail purchased from the AppStore.

If you mean an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card, see this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 11:12 AM in response to Muxamuxina

A friend from Finland sent me an application as a gift to the mail purchased from the AppStore.

If you mean an Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card, see this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

AppStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.